Lifestyle Fitness maintains and enforces Membership Rules to make sure that using our gyms is as safe and enjoyable an experience as we can make it for all of our Members.
We're sorry for being direct, but we reserve the right to terminate your Membership immediately if you do not abide by these Membership Rules.
As a Member of Lifestyle Fitness you agree that you will:
- Use the biometric reader every time you enter and exit the club
- Not share your entrance pod with anyone else or allow access to any other person (we monitor biometric use and it's easy for us to spot when people do this).
- Attend a first appointment if you are a wheelchair user or are under 18 years old.
- Strongly consider attending a gym induction, particularly if you are a first-time gym user, before using the gym for the first time as you are then more likely to achieve your goals.
- Carry and use a sweat towel to wipe down equipment after you have used it.
- Not take bags onto the gym floor.
- Not make or receive phone calls on the gym floor.
- Not take photographs or videos on the premises or post remarks or imagery to the internet that could identify another Member.
- Replace equipment back onto the racks after you have finished with it.
- Not drop or throw weights down on the floor (including in the free weights area).
- Not leave your belongings in a locker when you are not on the premises (we regularly remove items left in lockers by breaking the padlock (which will not be replaced by Lifestyle Fitness) and dispose of after 1 week
- Use a locker to store your belongings when you are exercising and use a suitable padlock
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising (denim, bare feet, flip-flops, boots or a bare torso are amongst the range of clothing choices that is unsuitable).
- Use the club facilities and equipment in a proper manner and not in a way that might cause harm to yourself or others (just ask a member of staff if you are unsure).
- Not engage in any exercise activity that may be potentially harmful to you or others (this includes contact sports such as martial arts and boxing unless this is with one of our Personal Trainers).
- Not use, block or interfere with fire, emergency or disabled access doors or alarms (except in a genuine emergency).
- Not behave in an aggressive, abusive, intimidating, anti-social or threatening manner or in a way that might cause distress to staff or Members.
- Not obscure your face when using the entrance pods or on the gym floor (for example wearing a helmet, baseball cap or hoody).
- Not conduct any Personal Training business with other Members.
- Come and go quietly so as not to disturb our neighbours.
- Not use the changing rooms from Midnight to 4.00am when they are locked but instead use the disabled toilet and shower facility.
- Saunas will be unavailable between 10.00pm and 6.00am Mon-Thur 8.00pm -8.00am Fri -Sat -Sun
- Use any parking facilities provided in accordance with the rules that the parking provider posts
- Not park your bicycle in an unsafe or inappropriate location.
- Not enter our premises whilst intoxicated.
- Not engage in any type of criminal behaviour whilst on our premises.
- Not sleep in on our premises.
- Not cause damage to the premises, our or another Member's property.
- Not force entry to locked doors.
- Not eat on the gym floor.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the club
- Put your litter in one of the bins we provide.