Calling all energetic, driven and commercially astute Club Managers!!!
An exciting Club Manager opportunity awaits at Lifestyle Fitness Deeside.
What do you have to do?
Work 40 hours a week, with some evening hours. Weekend working maybe required.
- Display a proactive approach to generating leads and converting them into membership sales.
- Manage and lead a small team to support you in achieving your targets and maintaining the highest standards of service.
- Ensure that the Club’s sales and retention targets are attained to generate a positive return on investment for all stakeholders.
- Deliver first-class gym tours with prospective customers.
- Continually improve existing member’s club experience.
- Liaise with the senior management team, providing regular feedback on membership numbers and campaigns.
- Ensure the smooth running of the club and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Undertake all health and safety checks, liaising with the National Operations Manager where necessary.
- Manage the day to day service delivery of the self-employed Personal Training team.
- Oversee the club’s class provision.
- Execute effective rota, payroll and budget management.
Who are we looking for?
- A proactive, self-motivated individual who is comfortable working within a target-driven environment.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills are essential.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others and when required provide leadership for the team.
- Able to work autonomously, contacting support functions when necessary to seek advice or resolve any potential issues.
- Experience in a fitness environment or an active interest in the industry.
- Budgeting or reporting experience is desirable.
The right candidate will find the role both challenging and exciting, relishing the opportunity to contribute to the future of the business. A DBS check is required for this role.
- Competitive annual salary and the ability to earn additional income through a generous bonus scheme.
- On target earnings of £30K+.
- Full-time permanent post.
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full training and support.
- Free gym membership (of course!).
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy closes on 22nd November 2019.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting an application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Good luck!